Up to date Nov 21, 2021 | 11:12 IST
The ITR e-filing course of is fast and simple. ITR submitting by way of the e-filing portal incometax.gov.in may also assist taxpayers in saving cash as they will not have to rent an expert to file their ITR
But to file ITR? IT division tells how one can file revenue tax return shortly
New Delhi: Revenue Tax Division, on Friday, stated that taxpayers can file revenue tax returns (ITR) on-line utilizing the e-filing portal http://incometax.gov.in. In line with the company, the portal presents a safer and sooner platform to file your revenue tax returns for AY 2021-22.
Revenue Tax Division of India tweeted about the identical urging taxpayers to file ITR on-line by way of e-filing portal, “Sooner the higher. File Now! Greater than 1.76Cr+ Taxpayers have gotten their ITRs processed for AY 2021-22. We urge you to file your ITR by accessing the e-filing portal incometax.gov.in. Faster submitting, Faster processing!”
Find out how to file ITR by way of e-filing portal
The ITR e-filing course of is fast and simple. ITR submitting by way of the e-filing portal incometax.gov.in may also assist taxpayers in saving cash as they will not have to rent an expert to file their ITR. What they want is to observe the below-mentioned step-by-step information:
- Login at e-filling portal — incometax.gov.in and click on on ‘Login’ button;
- Enter your ‘username’, click on at ‘proceed’ after which enter your password;
- Now, click on on ‘e-file’ tab after which click on on the ‘File Revenue Tax Return’ choice;
- Choose the ‘Evaluation 12 months 2021-22’ after which click on on the ‘proceed’ choice;
- Then you can be requested to decide on both of ‘on-line’ or ‘offline’ choice, select the web choice, and click on on the ‘Proceed’ tab;
- Select ‘particular person’ choice among the many given choices — particular person, Hindu Undivided Household (HUF) or others;
- Click on on the ‘Proceed’ tab;
- Select both ITR-1 or ITR-4 and click on on the ‘Proceed’ tab;
- The subsequent step will ask you the explanation for submitting your returns above the essential exempted restrict or due to the seventh provision below Part 139 (1). Just remember to select the best choice whereas submitting your ITR on-line;
- Enter your financial institution particulars;
- Then, you’ll then be directed to a brand new web page to file your ITR;
- Now, confirm your ITR and ship a tough copy of your return to the Revenue Tax Division. Your ITR verification course of is obligatory.
Get the most recent funding suggestions at Occasions Now and in addition for extra information on cash saving suggestions, observe us on Google information.